It’s time to update our protocols in light of the State’s new regulations.
Given that the CDC has advised that fully vaccinated individuals do not need to wear masks and over 52 percent of New Yorkers over the age of 18 are fully vaccinated, the State has authorized businesses to continue to require masks for all in their establishments, consistent with the CDC guidance. And so … Our requirements for all individuals entering HudCo:
- Masks are required when not seated at HudCo, as it may not be possible to keep social distancing rules.
- However, members and guests who wish to use the space without a mask may do so by presenting their proof of vaccination (Excelsior Pass) to HudCo staff.
- All that said, we support and encourage mask-wearing for anyone who wishes to continue to do so. (We know it’s nice to not worry about lipstick and bad breath.)
- The available seats will still be spaced out to allow for social distancing until a vast majority of our members are vaccinated.
- We will continue to use HEPA air filters throughout the space to keep the air clean.
- We will no longer be taking temperatures upon entering the space.
- We will continue to ask, like, forever, that you do not come to the space if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or generally feel unwell.
We’ve based these terms on the New York State Reopening Reference Guide for businesses, which you can read here.