Join the Club
While brainstorming or working remotely or tackling to-do lists, you deserve to do so in a space that’s stunning and designed with intention. Plus, there’s programming to keep you moving and inspired and discounts to local favorites.
Benefits of Membership
Being a member of HudCo means having a community that supports you, celebrates you, holds you accountable, and inspires you. All membership plans include these fabulous perks:
Use our address as your business address—you'll get your own mail slot and we'll accept packages on your behalf.
Discounts to Local Businesses
Free and Discounted Movement Classes
Take a break from your day (whether you're working in the office or not) for one of our complementary movement classes led by top local instructors. Some ways we move:
• mat Pilates
• dance cardio
• running club
Snacks, Lunch, and Shopping
Every member is welcome to come find new friends, business connections, and mentors at our monthly meetups. We'll help with introductions!
Private Online Communities
If you like to chat there, we've got a private group of your fellow members waiting there for you. Connect on a private Facebook group, Slack, and our own HudCo member portal.
Business Development Workshops
Learn new ways to grow and optimize your business from fellow members and special guest stars. Past workshops have included:
• financial planning
• time management
• sales and marketing
• social media skills
A HudCo membership plan includes access to suit your needs—whether you’ll come around on occasion or be there every day.
VirtualTake a yoga class, chat on Slack, and maybe pop by the space once in a while.
- Gain access to day passes, meeting rooms, and, of course, the network of amazing members. Virtual members receive all the benefits listed above. Day passes may be purchased at $30/day.
- Inquire Now →
CommunityGet 5 days a month to actually get everything done—the kids call them "HudCo Days."
- Grab a seat in our communal areas 5 weekdays a month. This plan is ideal for consultants, freelancers, and those working on long-term projects. Plus, connect with a community of your most talented, inspirational neighbors.
- * $138/mo with month-to-month contract
- Inquire Now →
LocalBuh-bye, work from home. Come to the space as often as you need, we got you.
- Get unlimited visits to our fully-serviced open work lounges and common areas with the Local membership—which also includes 4 hours of Conference Room use.
- * $368/mo with month-to-month contract
- Inquire Now →
Private OfficeGet in a routine, find the privacy you need, and still make new connections. Starting at
- Our flex office plans give you a private room the same day each week, plus additional workdays in the common areas. Use the rest of HudCo’s amenities for all your kitchen, printing, and socializing needs. Membership includes 4 additional visits to work in common areas and access to bookable phone booths.
- Inquire Now →
WellnessSee clients in your own private office, the same day every week. Starting at
- Enjoy a fully appointed space for your practice, plus all the benefits of a Community Membership. The membership plans support a wide variety of movement instructors, mental health, bodywork, and wellness practitioners.
- See more details →
FamilySplit your visits or your desk with your partner so you both get sh*t done.
- Two members, one bill. Add your spouse or life partner as a member to your existing plan and share your access to the space. Or join us for the first time as a couple. You both get the discounts, free classes, and booking capabilities. Created for families juggling work and child care.
- Current members: Contact us!
- Newbies: Inquire Now →
Month-to-month contracts have a 3-month minimum commitment. Additional $99 Activation Fee is required. Conference Room and Atrium is available to members only for reservation during office hours and select weekend times. Need more days? Additional visits are $30/day.
Membership admissions will be made without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and HudCo's primary goal is to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation.